Friday 18 April 2014

Introduction

About me and the Hungry Pigeon...
My passion is food and obviously also cooking it. I also  like to use  old cameras and take pictures, especially by Lomo, and traveling. All these hobbies will be combined into one: international food recipes that i came across during my travels will be described with plenty of pictures. Since  I just finished school and because I am having more free time I finally realized my old dream - to have a blog about food (and pigeons).
Why did i choose the name Hungry Pigeon? Because this bird never said NO to food and it can be found mostly everywhere in the world, experimenting all the different „cousines“ :).

About the blog...
This blog has been created mainly thanks to my friends who often were curious about what i cooked or they simply supported my dream to have a blog.


I will try to write about different cuisines of the world, because I cook and bake really everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment